Selby Jennings is working with an elite hedge fund in their New York City/Chicago office. This firm is currently looking for Senior C++ engineers with 7+ years experience to come in and work on building out a new Risk & Analytics Platform from the ground up.
Our client is looking for a candidate that is detail-oriented and has a passion for the use of technology.
See below for details:
- 7-10 years experience in C++
- Multi-threading Experience
- Knowledge of databases such as SQL and scripting languages such as Python
- Experience in building out real-time systems
- Knowledge in financial products is a plus (FX, Credit, Equities, Risk models, etc.)
- BS or further education in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related fields