Sr. C++ Developer
One of the leading proprietary trading firm in Hong Kong trading on equities, futures and FX globally is looking for a key Senior C++ Developer working within Algo/Options.
The ideal candidate will have experience and leadership in designing and developing of low-latency market making and trading systems. Working with a multi-cultured team of developers and traders on new and existing trading strategies across equity and options trading.
- Be hands-on in Design, Development, support and maintenance on the multi-asset trading systems with Agile methodologies
- Contribute to all levels of the development lifecycle, using Agile methodologies
- Collaborate with traders to understand and anticipate trading technology change
- Participate in high and low-level design and review sessions
- Document software performance and proactively optimize as needed
- Provide support to end users as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or relevant degrees
- 5 years or above experience in an algorithmic trading environment
- Proficiency in C++11/14/17
- Sound understanding of trading systems, particularly in the D1 space
- Identify optimizations and improvements for existing solutions as we scale the core business
- Oversee and mentor a team of software developers of varying experience levels
- Expertise in agile short term sprint work as well as long-term projects with experience on Devops workflows/tools.
- Experience in distributed systems and related algorithm, data structures and messaging
- Familiarity with Linux systems and Networks in relation to proprietary trading