Become part of one of the leading fintech unicorns providing payment and e-wallet services to global import & export companies.
As a Business Development Manager, you would be responsible for business growth and partnerships. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales and partnership strategy.
The main responsibilities of the role will be:
- identify new business opportunities in Europe - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services, or new ways of reaching existing markets
- Build long-term relationships with business partners and customers
- Collaborate with Product Management, Sales, and Marketing Teams to define and communicate the Company's unique value propositions
- Support the project management of new product launches, ensuring compliance with local rules and regulations
- Help to plan sales campaigns, create sales pipelines to increase sales of the business
- Carry out sales forecasts and analysis to develop the business sales and marketing strategy
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or above in relevant fields.
- 5+ years working experience as a business development manager, sales executive, or a relevant role
Skills and Capabilities
- Strong written and spoken communication skills, analytical and leadership skills
- Proficiency in English is required; skills in French or German are preferred
- Good knowledge of the market and financial products
- Strategical thinking and working capabilities
- Communication, negotiation, and time management skills
- Strong sense of confidentiality and discretion
- Self‐starter with the ability to flourish in high‐pressure environments
- Organized, autonomous, and pragmatic with sound judgment
If you are interested in discussing this role in a little more detail - please apply with your current CV. Even if you are not actively looking at this time but are interested in other opportunities we may have, please reach out to Eva Sassnick.