A historic, blue-chip hedge fund with expertise across a variety of credit strategies is hiring an experienced Business Development Director to support a big fund raising push globally across 2023. The market-leading hedge fund has been running for over 15 years and is held in the highest regard by the leading institutional investors globally.
- To add experience, knowledge and expertise to the exciting business development push across various geographical regions;
- To help define and implement the global fund raising strategy;
- To represent the blue-chip brand with an impressive technical understanding of a multitude credit products;
- To build out a pipeline of suitable prospective investors with the capacity to invest in alternatives credit spaces;
- To attend regular meetings with the key prospective and existing investors;
- To manage relationships with both existing and potential investors, updating them on the firm's leading activities and performance;
- To have extensive fund raising experience across private credit strategies, especially direct lending or structured credit.
- To have a client-first attitude.
- To have a deep investor-network across either the UK, Europe, US or the Nordics.
- Strong track record of raising funds.
- To have high-level written and verbal communication skills;
- A strong entrepreneurial mindset and ability to work independently and as part of a wider team;
- C.10+ years of experience working.
This is an opportunity to become part of an exciting growth phase for a market-leading blue-chip hedge fund. Should you meet the criteria above, please apply directly on this site.