A Global Bank is looking to hire an Senior Audit Manager to lead and execute end to end Financial and Regulatory Reporting related Audits. This individual will act as the Auditor in charge and main point of contact across a portfolio of financial close, financial and management reporting, booking model, financial projection & analysis, and product control, and will be involved in all aspects of the Audit from planning to execution and reporting.
The ideal candidate will have 7 plus years' experience in Internal Audit, strong working knowledge of US GAAP and IFRS, detail-oriented mindset, and the ability to work on deadlines and excellent communication skills.
- Lead and execute end to end Financial and Regulatory Reporting Audits to verify the adequacy of controls over Finance activities
- Act as the Auditor in charge and main point of contact, involved in all aspects of the Audit from planning, to execution and reporting
- Work closely with business units throughout Audit workflows to manage internal relationships
- Work closely with data teams to utilize technologies to enhance audit efficiency
- Deliver audit reports to key internal and external stakeholders
- 7+ plus years in Internal Audit
- Certifications CPA, ACA, CFA, CIA, etc is preferred
- Experience managing audits and defining road maps
- Excellent communication skills