This is a Senior Associate role for a Middle-Market Private Equity Consulting firm -- This firm works with MM Private Equity firms and their portfolio companies as "outsourced portfolio opportunities", aiming to be the premier performance improvement firm for the middle market.
This role is remote, but does have in-office opportunities in Miami and New York. Additionally, the role does have client-facing aspects and requires travel for engagements.
Some of the role requirements include:
- Deliver value to clients through extensive financial modeling and forecasting
- Development of 13-week cash flows
- Build and maintain strong client relationships
- Serve as a financial business partner to senior leadership through delivery of key financial and operating needs
- Strong attention to detail, the ability to drive results under tight deadlines, and effective communication skills