Title: Senior Associate, Venture Capital
Company Summary: A leading venture capital firm is looking to add a Senior Associate to their team in San Francisco! Due to this firm's recent rapid growth, they are looking for new industry professionals to join them with a desire to make an impact. This is a rare opportunity to join a highly regarded firm that will continue to grow with you.
The Senior Associate will be responsible for:
- Source, assess, and negotiate potential investment opportunities across a variety of industries
- Assisting with and manage the ongoing performance of investment portfolio companies
- Preform in-depth industry due diligence and data analysis
The Senior Associate should have the following qualifications:
- 3-5 years of investment experience (venture capital and/or private equity, investment banking)
- Extensive experience with financial modeling and due diligence for investment opportunities
- Precise attention to detail
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree from a top university
If you meet the above qualifications, we encourage you to please apply now!