We are currently working with a leading Private Equity investment firm founded by a team of partners with strong top management and investment experience. They are actively seeking out high potential small to mid-market businesses within Southeast Asia, especially in the consumer, healthcare, financial services, and niche industrial sectors.
They are in search of an Associate/Senior Associate to be a part of their dynamic Investments Team based in Singapore. This is a new Associate/Senior Associate opportunity, a part of their expansion within the Asia team, and we are looking for Associate/Senior Associate Investments professionals from Mid to Senior level to join this Private Equity investment firm.
Responsibilities of an Associate/Senior Associate:
- Prepare financial models, underwriting including due diligence, preparing of investment memos
- Evaluate and execute on investment opportunities
- Coordinating with internal & external stakeholders in carrying out investment activities
Requirements of an Associate/Senior Associate:
- At least 5-10 years prior experience in Investment Banking, Private Equity, Investment Management, Corporate Finance, Corporate Development
- Good deal track record and excellent knowledge of the investment process
- Team leader and ability to lead transactions independently (Vice President)
If you are interested, apply online today. We regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194)