Title: Senior Associate, Private Equity
Company Summary: A notable Private Equity firm that invests in lower-middle market companies is looking to add a Senior Associate to their growing firm. This individual will run point of transactions and take a hands-on approach to maximizing the growth of portfolio companies through various investment strategies. This is a role with an established and proven firm that offers valuable deal experience and upward mobility.
The Private Equity Senior Associate will be responsible for:
- Structure and negotiate the acquisition and disposition of various types of investments
- Work directly with executive leadership of acquired firms to drive the professionalization and profitability of their organizations
- Participate in committee discussions around potential investments and strategic initiatives
The Private Equity Associate should have the following qualifications:
- A minimum of two years of investment banking experience performing M&A with a top institution
- Previous Associate experience
- A passion for entrepreneurial growth and a hands-on, collaborative approach to investing and business growth
- Deal experience in multiple sectors
- Working in various types of sectors within the Private Equity industry
- Gaining the experience of being a part of a firm that has deployed nearly a billion dollars across multiple funds and investments
If you are interested in the Private Equity role, then please don't wait to apply.