Asset Management Senior Associate
A global institutional alternative asset management firm based in Washington, DC is seeking to add a Senior Associate Asset Management to their team. This position offers the opportunity to be a key member of a creative and tactical financial services firm.
The Asset Management Senior Associate should have the following qualifications...
- Bachelor's degree required (preferably Business, Finance, or any related field)
- 5+ years of experience with real estate investment baking or real estate private equity
- Expertise with Microsoft Excel and experience with ARGUS
- Detail-oriented with exceptional communication, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills
- Highly proficient modeling skills