Global Grain/Oilseeds Derivatives Trader
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: CHF 250,000 - 350,000 +
An international agricultural trading house is looking to expand their derivative trading team. They are looking to develop their grains and oilseeds desk.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to develop the global prop book. If you are seeking an opportunity to allow you to work within an established company, working autonomously to develop a trading desk then this role is perfect for you
- The candidate will be responsible for managing and developing the grain and oilseeds derivatives book.
- Work closely with research, regional traders and country managers to develop and execute proprietary derivative trading strategies
- The ideal candidate will have experience across EMEA derivative agriculture markets
- Combined understanding of both physical and derivative markets
Required Skills & Experience:
- Ran a prop trading / derivatives book market for at least 3-4 yrs & a good Pnl record.
- years of trading (physicals and futures) experience in the grains and oilseeds complex.
- Perform market analysis and trends to keep abreast of competitive landscape.
- Right to work in Switzerland
- Apply now for immediate consideration!