Senior Soft Commodities Trader, Physical, APAC, Location; Asia - Singapore, Salary; Attractive
We are currently working with a commodities trading house who is seeking for a self-motivated and experienced grains/oilseeds trader to join their operations in Singapore. The candidate would be responsible for driving the Agri-commodities business across grains and oilseeds. The candidate should have a good knowledge of this market and key trading experience.
- Responsible for trading of agri products into the APAC region
- Develop sales and marketing activities for the region
- Monitoring the day to day developments in the Grains market and industry.
- Have very good knowledge & insights into the Grains industry and its supply and demand dynamics.
- Have strong analytical and conceptual skills.
- Have at least 7-10 years of trading (physical) experience in the Grains/Oilseeds industry
- Be willing to be based in Singapore.
- Experience with trading agri products using both bulk and containers in Asia
- Good understanding of global grains market
- Possesses an existing and strong network of customers in Southeast Asia
- Highly numerate, with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build long term sustainable relationships.
If the above role interests you directly, please send an application through for consideration.