Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career in the insurance industry? Do you have a passion for data analysis, risk management, and problem-solving? If so, you might be the perfect fit for our team!
We are a leading insurance company that provides workers compensation coverage to businesses across the country. We are looking for a junior actuarial analyst to join our workers compensation team and help us deliver high-quality products and services to our clients.
As a junior actuarial analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Performing data analysis and modeling to support pricing, reserving, and forecasting of workers compensation claims
- Developing and maintaining actuarial tools and databases to enhance efficiency and accuracy of actuarial processes
- Preparing and presenting reports and recommendations to senior management and external stakeholders
- Collaborating with other departments such as underwriting, claims, finance, and IT to ensure alignment of actuarial assumptions and methodologies
- Staying updated on industry trends, best practices, and regulatory changes related to workers compensation
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- A bachelor's degree in actuarial science, mathematics, statistics, or a related field
- At least one actuarial exam passed or equivalent certification
- At least one year of relevant work experience in workers compensation or a related field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, SQL, R, or other programming languages