We are currently representing an independent secondaries focused private equity firm, that acquire secondary private equity assets and provide liquidity solutions to their investors globally.
They are looking to add an Investment Senior Analyst / Junior Associate to their Team in London.
- BA/BS in Business, Finance, Economics or Accounting, or equivalent relevant experience
- 2 / 4 years of transaction experience in either from a Bulge Bracket Bank or Private Equity.
- Have mid to large cap M&A Experience
- Have an interest in the Secondaries space
- Developing investment judgement and general understanding of risk/reward trade-offs
- Demonstrated track record of academic and professional success
- Ability to represent the Firm credibly in written and interpersonal communications
- Demonstrable analytical capabilities, including strong quantitative/modelling skills
- High proficiency in Word, Power Point and Excel