A blue-chip $150bn AUM private markets asset manager are bolstering their global capital raising team by recruiting a Vice President and Director into their EMEA distribution team. These individuals would join a dynamic team of 6 others in London, and will focus on bringing in new capital from EMEA institutional investors into the firm's real estate, private debt and infrastructure strategies.
The firm's ambitious growth plans include tripling real estate equity AUM ($10bn to $30bn), infrastructure debt ($6bn to $12bn) as well as substantial plans for the wider infrastructure equity and private credit strategies. The two individuals joining will be motivated to work within a highly dynamic and collaborative group, and will driven sales individuals.
- Prospect to new investors and maintain relationships with investors across EMEA (primarily focusing on tier one pension funds, SWF's, insurance companies and endowments).
- Work closely with internal teams including the investments team, marketing team and sales support team.
- Report directly into the Head of EMEA distribution and work closely with them and the wider team to devise and execute on fundraising strategies.
- Communicate effectively to investors on all private market offerings by email, phone and in person.
- c.5+ years in capital raising/sales across the private markets (with real assets equity/debt strategies a plus).
- Strong understanding of the private investment space.
- In depth knowledge of the institutional market, with EMEA exposure a plus.
- Fantastic team player
- Passionate about being the face of a global investment firm.
If you are interesting in joining one of the largest private markets firms globally, then apply directly here.