Salary: £110,000 - £150,000
Years Experience: c.5+
A historic, blue-chip hedge fund with expertise across a variety of equity strategies is hiring an experienced sales and marketing director to support a big fund-raising push globally across 2022. The market-leading hedge fund has been running for over 15 years and is held in the highest regard by the leading institutional investors globally.
- To add experience, knowledge and expertise to the exciting business development push across Europe and North America;
- To help define and implement the global fund-raising strategy;
- To represent the blue-chip brand with an impressive technical understanding of a multitude credit products;
- To build out a pipeline of suitable prospective investors with the capacity to invest in alternatives credit spaces;
- To attend regular meetings with the key prospective and existing investors,
- To manage relationships with both existing and potential investors, updating them on the firm's leading activities and performance;
- To have extensive fund-raising experience across private and public equity strategies;
- To have a client-first attitude.
- To have a deep investor-network across Europe and North America, with the Nordics, UK, and the US of most value.
- To have high-level written and verbal communication skills;
- A strong entrepreneurial mindset and ability to work independently and as part of a wider team;
- C.5+ years of experience working.
- Pedegree university background
This is an opportunity to become part of an exciting growth phase for a market-leading blue-chip hedge fund. Should you meet the criteria above, please apply directly on this site.