Risk Model Validator
A well-established German banking business is currently seeking for a driven and motivated Model Validator to join their team in Hamburg. You will play a key role in the management and organisation of all model validation processes for market price risk management, especially for credit- and market risk models. In addition to that you will accompany the implementation of regulatory requirements, manage internal and external stakeholders and be involved in cross departmental projects.
Do you find yourself to be motivated, and passionate about the model validation in the banking sector? If yes, please reach out to learn more!
- Validation of market price risk models
- Monitoring the implementation of new financial products and models
- Communicating findings to management and other stakeholders
- Preparation and presentation of validation reports
- Working with regulators and auditors
- A minimum of 3-5 years' experience in a model validation or development function with a bank, financial services company or consultancy
- A strong academic background in financial mathematics, physics, statistics, informatics or another quantitative discipline
- Programming knowledge in Python, R, C++ or a similar language
- Fluent German skills and good English skills (both: oral and written)
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly or call Benjamin Voland directly under this number : +49 30 726211435.
We look forward to hearing from you.