Risk manager - Fund management
- Responsibility for internal and external risk management reporting.
- Evaluation and documentation of the risk reporting.
- Information compression and dissemination as well as ad hoc analysis.
- Further development and implementation of all relevant risk management activities and regular analysis of possible risks.
- Maintenance and further development of risk management strategies, principles and processes (UCITS & AIF).
- Advice and support for management in identifying, analyzing and deriving measures for risks
- Creation, maintenance and further development of the set of rules for the control of regulatory investment limits.
- Collaboration in the preparation of the regulatory risk reporting
- Involvement in day-to-day risk management.
- Completed studies related to finance (business administration, economics, business mathematics, business informatics).
- 3 years of professional experience in risk management in the financial industry (investment fund sector).
- In-depth knowledge of the Luxembourg guidelines and requirements for the investment fund sector.
- Independent and conscientious way of working.
- Strong team orientation and analytical mindset.
- Strong presentation in word and writing.
- Experienced handling of the MS Office package, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Business fluent knowledge of German and English.