Risk Manager - Fintech
My client is one of the fastest growing Fintech businesses in the payments space. They are currently building a new team in their risk management department to focus on a number of upcoming topics. Firstly, this team will be responsible for setting up a group wide risk management framework and integrate all newly acquired businesses and departments into this framework. Moreover, the team will develop a good understanding of all relevant business risks and advise management via analysis and scenario generation. The Head of Risk is looking for a generalist with previous exposure to and an interest in both non-financial and financial risk topics. Currently, the team is working on many operational risk related projects such as outsourcing, BCM and the mentioned framework, but due to the immense growth of the business, topics like liquidity risk, ICAAP, ESG and regulatory risks will be covered too.
This role can be based in Frankfurt, Hamburg, Munich, Berlin or Vienna.
Further requirements are:
- Ideally 3 - 10 years' experience in a risk management function within a bank, a financial services company or a consultancy
- Good understanding of current challenges in operational risk, financial risk or regulatory risk
- Very good English speaking skills, German is a plus
- Both strong team player attitude and independent working style, as the team will work decentralized
- Experience in process improvement and implementation
For further information, please apply here or get in touch directly with Michael Franz - his number is +49 30 726211403.