This is a key hire as the business looks to build out a centralized risk team to accommodate the firm's growth. This role will report directly to the Chief Risk Officer and will operate as a front office advisor.
- Develop evaluate and onboard new strategies to assess risk to the firm
- Work directly with the CRO to develop market risk framework and establish risk limits.
- Monitor market, operational and liquidity risk across the company.
- Implement risk metrics.
- Work closely with other teams across the firm on various projects including technology enhancements.
- Improve their risk platform and risk identification platforms.
- 2+ years in a risk manager role preferably at a buyside firm.
- Experience using Python.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of fixed income, credit, crypto and options is a plus.
- Strong strategy or product coverage.