We have a current opportunity for a Vice President of Risk Data Governance & Reporting on a permanent basis. Based in Frankfurt, this position sits with a global Investment Bank that has a massive global presence. This dynamic role requires a varied skillset in Risk Data Management & Risk Reporting.
- Develop risk governance frameworks for Risk Data Aggregation & Reporting in line with BCBS 239.
- Contribute to the Risk Division's management reporting, including development, implementation and maintenance of risk committee reports.
- Design and implement processes to manage delivery of new risk data and reporting.
- Perform oversight of the Risk Divisions data quality processes and reporting.
- Proven background risk data management and BCBS 239.
- Bachelor's degree relevant Business, Finance, Economics or equivalent professional experience.
- The ability to interpret and articulate regulatory rules and requirements.
- Strong organisational skills and comfortable working to deadlines.
- The ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of stakeholders in English, both written and verbally.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to influence and negotiate.