Risk Controlling Specialist (m/w/d)
One of our largest clients, one of Germany's leading banking groups, is looking to grow their risk methodology team in the Cologne region. The Head of Credit Risk is looking for someone to develop new methodology and models with a focus on credit risk and ratings. The business offers a communicative role with project-based work, as well as skill-growth opportunities and a hybrid working model.
- Develop and implement regulatory requirements for the modelling of credit risk parameters
- Assess and develop rating methods for corporate banking and investment banking
- Work with processes and guidelines such as CRR, EBA GL to PD/LGD, ECB guide to internal models and Basel III/IV
- Monitor and analyse data, including statistical analysis for credit risk
- A degree in Mathematics, Physics or similar
- Strong IT Affinity
- Experience in credit risk, regulatory models and EBA-Guideline requirements
- Great verbal and written English skills and fluency in German
Of course, we would be happy to provide further details to you. Please apply here or get in touch with Alper Kavak directly - his number is +49 30 166 389 734.