Opportunity for an RFP Specialist at a global financial services group primarily focused on institutional clients.
This role is based in their NYC office and offers a competitive salary.
- Respond to due diligence requests from investors, including completion of RFPs and DDQs
- Maintain RFP database
- Create client presentation materials and assist with in-person portfolio meetings
- Facilitate the end-to-end process of client onboarding
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3+ years' experience in Investor Relations, with a focus on RFPs
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Knowledge of Salesforce a plus