Do you want to be part of a top-performing private equity company with an ambitious growth journey, an entrepreneurial and dynamic environment, and a position as one of the world's most innovative, sustainable, and socially responsible investors? Then this opportunity might be interesting for you. As a part of the Investor Relations team, you will take part in driving and supporting the 17bn EUR in AUM and continued growth journey.
The Investor Relations team is responsible for all fund raising activities and strategies across real estate private equity, real estate credit and venture capital, as well as managing investor relationships, advising internal teams and ad-hoc co-investment/transaction support. The Investor Relations team is comprised of 15 professionals organised into two groups. The Advisory team, comprising 10 people located in Copenhagen, is responsible for managing fund raising processes and general project management, while the Distribution team is focused on investor relationship management. The Investor Relations team is currently located across three offices in Copenhagen, Stockholm and London.
You will be part of the Advisory team and responsible for leading our efforts to assist investors through their due diligence processes by driving questionnaires and supporting investors through a pivotal part of the capital raising process. The role offers autonomy through coordination and alignment with the broader investor relations team in the process, e.g., ad-hoc analyses, research and preparation of presentations, as well as gathering information and data points from the other internal teams, to diligently act on investor questionnaires and questions. In addition, the role offers opportunities to be involved in project management initiatives streamlining the due diligence questionnaire (DDQ) process and ensuring best-in-class customer excellence with investors. The position is flexible in terms of location: Copenhagen, Stockholm or London.
- Act as one point of contact for global institutional investors to guide and assist them in their due diligence
- Lead investors through their due diligence by answering questionnaires, preparing materials and ad-hoc analyses
- Facilitate and prepare presentations and materials in connection with investor site visits and meetings
- Compile and present market data, macro analysis and similar for investors
- Coordinate internally with both Advisory, Distribution and the broader organisation
- Perform ad hoc excel tasks in connection with fund raises and ongoing investor dialogues
- Development and review of financial models for fund raising purposes
- General interpretation, analysis and synthesis of financial information
- 0-5 years' experience in asset management, private equity, banking, or similar.
- Understanding of the investment management business, basic financial concepts and metrics and the private equity model. Prior experience from working with RFP's and DDQ's is a plus. Similarly experience with real estate investment management is a plus, however, not a requirement
- A natural self-starter attitude and ability to carry responsibility and drive processes independently
- Strong analytical skills and ability to understand and communicate investment data and information
- Acute attention to detail and focus on high-quality work in a rapidly changing environment with tight deadlines, including the skills to prioritise and allocate projects and work flow to ensure timely and accurate delivery
- An ability to form and cultivate positive relationships with internal partners and subject matter experts across all levels of the organisation to gather relevant inputs
- Fluency in English; both spoken and written
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.