Our team is currently partnered with a leading Middle Market Investment Bank based in New York, NY. We're currently recruiting for their Debt Advisory & Restructuring Group that competes directly with other top restructuring groups across Wall Street. The team has been extremely busy amid the pandemic and is actively seeking to recruit a Vice President investment banker to their team.
The group executes on distressed mergers, acquisitions, company sales, asset divestitures or joint ventures.
- 6-10+ Years of Restructuring Investment Banking Experience.
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited university or MBA from top 20 Business School
- Product Knowledge in Distressed M&A and Debt Financing's.
- Ability to work in a lean group.
- Mentor junior bankers
- Able or willing to relocate to New York City.
If you are a Restructuring or Debt Advisory professional that is looking to join one of the top teams in New York, please apply directly.The process is moving extremely fast, apply in now with your CV!