Company Summary: A leading restructuring and turnaround firm is looking to add a Senior Associate to their team. Due to the state of the market, their pipeline is continuing to grow rapidly and they need a candidate with strong modeling skills and a strong understanding of Restructuring to help with their heavy deal flow.
Restructuring & Turnaround Senior Associate will be responsible for:
- Assisting in pitch preparation process
- Building out 13 week cash flow forecasts
- Building out liquidation analysis for reorganizaiton planning
- Developing pre-bankruptcy plans and preparing bankruptcy documents
- Working closely with internal management and clients to establish businesss plans
Restructuring & Turnaround Senior Associate should have the following qualifications:
- At least 6+ years of work experience in investment or corporate banking, debt or credit training, investment or commercial banking, and/or consulting or corporate positions with a financial or accounting focus
- At least 4+ years direct restructuring experience
- BA/BS degree and/or MBA/MS in Accounting, Finance, or other related analytical fields.
If you are interested in the Restructuring & Turnaround Senior Associate role, then please don't wait to apply.