I am currently working with a leading middle market Investment Bank who is looking to bring on restructuring professionals at the analyst level. The role will cover all sub-sectors but will mainly cover special situations.
The Analyst will be responsible for:
- Analyzing large data sets.
- Building out 13-week cash flow models and other financial models.
- Delivering client documents using applications such as Excel and PowerPoint.
- Aiding in the bankruptcy process
- Producing research and pitch deck support by utilizing multiple websites.
The Analyst should have the following qualifications:
- 1-2 years of experience in restructuring or investment banking.
- BA/BS degree and/or MBA/MS in Accounting or Finance
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong communication skills
- Competitive bonus structure.
- Direct exposure to senior leadership
- Hybrid work model
- Great work/life balance