A leading Investment Consultant with offices around the globe, is seeking a Research Analyst to add to their team here in Singapore.
This is a new Research Analyst opportunity a part of their expansion within the Asia team, and we are looking for Research professionals from Mid to Senior level to join this Investment Consultant firm.
Responsibilities of the Research Analyst include:
- Assist in the production of investment due diligence reports in coordination with the Partners
- Assist in the production of strategy forecasting for assigned strategies within Private Markets and Hedge Funds
- Provide ongoing monitoring of funds in client portfolios or on fund lists in the given strategy to ensure accuracy of existing research and ratings
- Support business development activities, including involvement in client marketing and portfolio construction as needed
Requirements of the Research Analyst include:
- Approx. 3-8 years' experience
- Relevant work experience with knowledge or experience of private markets (private equity, venture capital, real assets or real estate) would be an advantage
If you are interested apply online today, we regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194)