My client, an established Global Consulting Firm, is seeking a Senior Manager - Regulatory Compliance, to lead their compliance and regulatory practice.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in consulting and account management, as well as a strong familiarity with banking and financial institution compliance, regulations, legislation and MAS Notices.
- Lead the Banking Compliance practice in the firm: ensure compliance with regulations, legal requirements, policies and frameworks for client banks and FIs;
- Drive and deliver on projects across multiple banking and FI clients;
- Provide compliance advisory to the relevant business units and senior management
- Conduct compliance reviews and monitoring, working closely with the regulators
- Prepare concise and extensive compliance reports;
- Account management - maintain close, fruitful working relationships with client organisations
- Interface with regulators and external auditors on all compliance matters;
- Keep abreast of changes in compliance and local/international regulations pertaining to the banking industry
- At least 7 years of experience in compliance within the banking/financial industry
- In-depth knowledge of regional regulatory functions within the banking industry
- Prior experience within compliance assurance/audit advisory with leading management consulting firms is a plus
We invite all interested candidates to please apply in with your latest CV in Word format, and we will get in touch for a confidential discussion.
EA No. 16S8194