- Work as part of the global process owner community to design, test, and support the rollout of processes and functionalities which help the construction chemicals business globally as well as regionally to be successful and customer-oriented.
- Perform coding that is efficient and able to read by other stakeholders/teammates.
- Communicate and coordinate with other internal/external stakeholders to ensure that the progress of its ongoing projects is running in a quality manner etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other related fields with at least 2-3 years Web/Intranet/SharePoint development or administration.
- A programmer/coder with expert knowledge in Web Development, SharePoint, .Net, etc.
- Experienced or knowledge of Windows operating systems, as well as SQL Server, Power BI, PowerShell, and Office 365.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills as the role requires communicating effectively with stakeholders.
- Analytical and problem-solving attitude.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194)