Referent Risk Manager - Rating and Model Validation
A German multi-billion-euro credit institution is currently seeking a driven, analytic and motivated Model Validator to join their credit risk team in Berlin. You will play a key role in the management and organization of all model validation processes for credit risk management. In addition to that you will be able to make a direct impact on the firm by preparing and supporting the decision-making in the private retail business.
Do you find yourself to be motivated, and passionate about the model validation in the retail finance industry? If yes, please reach out to learn more.
- Validation of PD and LGD models
- Design and development of the validation processes
- Monitoring and review of IT implementation of rating and risk procedures
- Preparation and presentation of validation reports
- Continuous adaption to regulatory requirements for IRBA institutions
- Significant financial services background in credit risk management and model development/validation in PD, LGD and EAD
- Experiences in methods of statistics of EBA regulations
- Graduated studies with mathematical and statistical or information technology focus
- Very good German skills (oral and written)
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly or call me under this number : +49 30 726211435.