A global commodities trading house are looking to hire an experienced Recycled Copper Trader based in the heart of London.
They are looking for a highly driven individual to join an established global trading team to impact their geographical presence of customers as they continue to expand and make their presence known worldwide.
Responsibilities for the role:
- Develop a recycled copper book focused on physical trading
- Develop relationships globally with a wide ranging customer base
- Trade across Global markets and exploit global arbitrage opportunities by linking in with global trading teams
- Provide support to business development/origination teams
Skills / Attributes required for the role:
- Ideally 5 years experience in trading steel and prior additional experience in the field
- Have had proven experience trading physical ferrous trading, including knowledge of regional dynamics
- Posess a strong PnL
- Have a strong numerical and economic background
To apply please send a word copy of your CV to:
+44 203 758 8935