- Preparation and confirmation of financial models for potential investment opportunities
- Preparation of IC memos.
- Coordination of all due diligence relating to investment opportunities
- Originating investment opportunities
- Participation in the process of identification and qualification of new operating partners, as well as involvement in joint venture structuring.
- On board and train junior team members.
- Build relationships with investors.
- 2-3 years of Investment Banking experience performing Real Estate-related M&A OR 1 - 3 years of experience with a Real Estate Private Equity fund.
- Bachelor's Degree in finance or related degree.
- Highly skilled with financial analysis, modelling, budgeting, and forecasting skills (there will be a modelling test).
- Additional language advantageous but NOT essential.