Our client, an Atlanta-based Real Estate Investment Group centered around hospitality investment, property management, and development is looking for their next Development Analyst. This client has close to $10 billion in total market capitalization and their portfolio spans across the United States. Having aggressive growth plans, this opportunity gives you the opportunity to get involved at the ground floor and grow with the firm.
- Develop, implement, and lead strategic office research plan that aligns with the firm's business objectives
- Maintain statistics and analysis for the real estate market
- Present compelling trends and analyses to internal teams and clients on a regularly basis
- Analyze industry prospects by gathering information about growth, competitors, and market share possibilities
- Bachelor's degree in Real Estate, Business, Economics, or in a related field
- 2+ years of experience with real estate properties/assets, including multifamily
- High level analysis skills to run financial models as well as analyze all aspects of the local real estate markets