Currently working with a Global Real Estate firm who is seeking to expand their legal team. This individual will be a critical hire for the Real Estate team and report to the General Counsel. The Real Estate Counsel will also be working with key business executives on a variety of complex projects relating to joint ventures, financing's, and construction throughout North America.
- Negotiate real estate development agreements, covenants, conditions, restrictions, and handle any legal matters from the entitlement to stabilization process
- Review contracts, leases, and other legal documents.
- Provide legal counsel to the business development and leadership team on all legal matters related to drafting and negotiating joint venture agreements.
- Serve as Real Estate counsel in all matters related to mixed-use development projects, including real estate law, policies, procedures, regulations, real estate transactions, tax matters, etc.
- JD from a top tier Law school
- 5+ years of experience at a top-tier law firm or in-house within a Real Estate Group.
- Experience with dirt work, joint ventures, and loans.
If you are interested in the Real Estate Counsel role feel free to reach out with an updated copy of your resume.