- Leverage contacts and relationships with investors to grow the firm's pipeline of new investments across various asset classes.
- Develop and implement new strategies to grow brand awareness. The Director will act as an ambassador for the brand.
- Research and analyse new market expansion strategies for various asset classes across the UK and pan-European region.
- Source, screen, model and underwrite new investment opportunities.
- Present new investment opportunities to internal stakeholders.
- On board and participate in management and development of Analysts and Associates in the team.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in Real Estate Acquisitions in a Fund manager, Investment Bank, Asset Manager or PE firm.
- Experience in acquisitions of Real Assets.
- Advanced modelling skills with strong understanding of balance sheets.
- Microsoft proficiency.
- Educated to degree level in a finance or, related degree.
- Additional languages advantageous but NOT essential.