A pioneer within the Healthcare Real Estate Investment space is seeking to add to their growing team. Founded over 10 years ago, our client is one of the household names within the healthcare real estate space. They have already deployed multiple funds and currently have over $1Bn of capital ready to implement at any moment. They are looking to add an associate to their team to help source offers, build relationships with brokers, review offers, and determine whether a role would be worth pursuing.
- Utilize customized financial models, that include financial analysis, waterfall analysis, financial forecasting, financial statement analysis, valuation, capital budgeting, and cash flow forecasting to underwrite acquisition opportunities.
- Performing comparative MOB sales, rental rate, occupancy, medical market analysis by utilizing CoStar along with requisite phone work and resourceful research necessary to validate MOB values.
- Assist in managing the relationships with MOB owners and brokers involved with acquisition and development opportunities.
- Meet deadlines while balancing priorities to meet call-to-offer dates and closing dates is critical.
- Prepare investment memos for internal and external transaction approval processes. Memos include economic and demographic analysis, market rent and sale comparables in additional to other relevant information.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Finance
- Argus and Excel expert with 2-3 years of underwriting experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Analytical mindset, strong technical and problem-solving skills with extreme attention to detail
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment