I am currently working with a Senior PM team at a $30BN AUM Hedge Fund in New York City that is actively looking to expand their Equity Derivatives trading and research group by taking on a Junior to Mid-level Equity Derivatives trader to support and enhance their current strategies and portfolio.
They are looking for a Quant Trader who is focused within Single Stock Options, Equity Options, or Equity Volatility to directly work alongside the SPM and other Researchers and Analysts to assist in trading and managing the risk of the equity options portfolio, as well as conduct work on developing and implementing new strategies and models to be utilized by the group. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established, successful SPM pod within a fast-paced Hedge Fund environment where you will have the opportunity to further learn and develop within the Equity Derivatives space!
- Work alongside the SPM and other senior members of the group to conduct and execute trades, manage extisting trading strategies, and manage the risk of the Equity Options portfolio
- Collaborate with Researchers and Analysts within the team to work on the development and implementation of new strategies and models to be utilized within the current portfolio.
- 2-5 years of experience in a quantitative trading position focused within Single Stock Options, Equity Volatility, or Equity derivatives with applied experience managing risk and working on strategy development
- Advanced Degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, or another quantitative field.
- Strong programming skills within Python