Our Client is a Global Leader in the Digital Asset Trading, Products and Infrastructure space that have turned over >$1T USD in volumes since inception. Currently looking to on board talented Quantitative Traders from Junior to Mid Level. No prior experience in Crypto would be needed. You will be working closely with the Quant Trading Team to build analytics and optimise derivative trading quantitatively, design automatic trading strategies, build trading analytics such as portfolio optmization, index arbitrage, stat arb and market making strategies.
- BS/MS/PhD degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Computer Science or other related field
- Relevant work experience, working with systematic proprietary ETF trading and/or market making strategies
- Experience in international and/or domestic equity ETFs (experience in Fixed income, FX or Commodity ETFs will also be considered)
- Strong understanding of how markets function
- Experience of automated pricing using a wide range of approaches
- Strong quantitative skills. Proficiency in Python or C++ would be an advantage.
- Strong risk management skills
- Minimum level of Bachelor's degree within a STEM subject
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment and under pressure
- Strong communication skills including good command of spoken and written English