A well established full-suite crypto asset trading firm based in Singapore is looking to develop their quantitative risk capabilities and is searching for a candidate that can lead this initiative.
The responsibilities for this Quant Risk Manager role are:
- Combines the classic risk management functions with modelling and quantitative work and project responsibility.
- Lead all analytic projects (all statistics and risk metrics).
- Design, implement, manage, and report stress tests, historical, and ad hoc scenarios.
Skills/experience they are looking for:
- Ability to work in Singapore.
- Risk managers with a quantitative background.
- Programming proficiency with at least one major programming or scripting language.
- Good knowledge of financial derivatives and pricing models.
Please don't hesitate to apply or inquire further if you or anyone in your network is interested in learning more about this position.