A top Investment Bank is hiring for a Senior Associate to cover the risk analytics and modeling platforms for their Analytics team. This hands-on team is the most technical and quantitative group across the firm, and they're looking for strong technical talent to contribute to the growth of their risk function.
This hire will be responsible for building platforms and analytics, designing and implementing Python-based scripts, heavy big data analysis of models, developing analytics to evaluate quantitative model performance, and spend a significant portion of the day-to-day coding in Python.
The firm is looking for candidates with at least 3+ years in a quantitative field, basic knowledge of derivatives, and most importantly strong coding skills in high-level programming languages such as Python, C++, JAVA, etc.
- Developing analytics to evaluate and test quantitative model performance
- Designing and implementing Python-based scripts
- Coding in Python for 50% of the day
- Big data analysis to identify weaknesses across models
- Strong technical and quantitative skills
- Proficient programming capabilities in writing scalable code in high-level programming languages such as Python, C++< JAVA, etc.
- Deep knowledge of model-related issues
- Basic understanding of derivatives or econometrics