The Quantitative Researcher will be able to:
* Produce profitable High-Frequency Trading models by using large scale statistical analysis and other techniques to relevant market data.
* Develop and test trading strategies using mathematical models and algorithms to maximize alpha generation.
* Solve complex, mathematical problems
* Work with a collaborative trading and research team
The Quantitative Researcher should have past experiences similar to:
* Advanced degree in mathematics, statistics, physics, computer science or another technical field from a top university
* Creating mathematical models and complex strategies to solve problems.
* Past experience in the finance realm, whether internship or project based.
* Proficient in C++. Familiar with C++11 a plus. Proficient using Python to conduct data analysis.