I'm currently working with an Asian Equity focused Hedge fund based in the APAC region. This firm has $3B AUM allocated across 20+ fundamental portfolio managers. They are currently in the process of building their first ever systematic equity team in the US. The team is quickly growing and aggressively looking to add researchers at any level with experience in APAC or US equity markets to assist in alpha research, portfolio construction, and trading. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a collaborative and high caliber team that has the feel and growth potential of a well-funded and well-supported startup.
- 4+ years of research experience in the systematic equity space (APAC or US equities)
- Advanced Python skills
- Proficient in statistical analysis and techniques
- Entrepreneurial and self-starting candidates looking to scale a startup team
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Advanced Degree in a STEM field is a plus
*Experience in APAC markets is a plus*