A top American Investment Bank is looking to hire talented VP-level quantitative modelers and data scientists for their AI/ML Modeling team, which can sit in various locations across the United States.
As a whole, this group supports the hands-on quantitative modeling across the firm's divisions of operations, finance, and marketing. They promote a very collaborative culture, with broad exposure to different arms of the business. The firm is looking for candidates with hands-on experience building models from scratch (NLP, LSTM, optimization, classification models, etc.) for a better and smoother customer experience.
The firm is looking for candidates with either a Master's or PhD degree in a relevant quantitative field, experience building machine learning models from scratch and employing cutting edge machine learning techniques, with a strong proficiency in Python.
- Help lead the development and implementation of predictive, optimization, and machine learning models for optimizing call center operations
- Building models from scratch end-to-end from a hands-on perspective using Python
- Working with key stakeholders across different business arms (operations, IT, marketing, etc.)
- Responsible for all modeling methodologies
- Employing cutting edge machine learning techniques
- Master's or PhD degree in a relevant quantitative field (Computer Science, Computational Linguistics, Data Science, Statistics, etc.)
- Prior experience building models from scratch end-to-end
- Strong quantitative programming skills in Python
- Hands-on experience with Artificial Intelligence
- Experience with NLP Models and approaches (topic modeling, text classification, intent, neural language, etc.)