A leading securities and derivatives clearing firm is hiring a Quantitative Risk Model Developer to join their team in New York, Dallas, or Chicago.
The firm is partnered with over 100 clearing members across the bulge bracket banks, hedge funds, asset managers, and prop trading firms.
This individual will develop risk, derivative pricing, and margin models from scratch, focusing primarily on equity derivatives and options. Other products include ETF and index options, commodity futures and options, and FX options.
- Perform quantitative research and analysis on equities, equity derivatives, and other traded products
- Quantify equity market volatility and overall market trends
- Build, backtest, review, and implement quantitative models for production
- Maintain model library and model testing tools
- Collaborate cross-functionally with senior risk managers, model validation teams, IT, etc
- PhD in a Quantitative Discipline strongly preferred; MS in a Quantitative Discipline required
- 1-3 years of risk model development experience
- Knowledge of derivative pricing and option pricing theory
- Product expertise: equity derivatives and options
- Proficient coding and programming in Python/C++, and use of SQL/Alteryx