The Role: We are seeking an exceptionally talented candidate with quantitative portfolio management experience and an intimate knowledge of systematic strategies to join our client as a Portfolio Manager.
As a Portfolio Manager, you are expected to have a strong understanding of the investment research process in order to develop systematic strategies which utilize statistically-based predictive signals associated with various market inefficiencies. Ideally, you will also have experience with a broad range of statistical approaches and methods for working with large quantities of data.
What You'll Bring
- PhD or MS in Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Engineering or other quantitative discipline
- 2+ years' experience in trading intraday or mid-frequency systematic strategies in macro or commodities, including a verifiable track record with positive PnL and Sharpe of at least 1.0
- Strong programming skills with proficiency in Python
- A strong team player and comfortable to manage and communicate in a diverse culture environment.
- Detail-oriented and strong analytical/quantitative skills
- Professional and proactive working attitude