We're looking for an enthusiastic, communicable individual who has experience in conducting detailed analysis and producing research reports on systematic hedge funds and quantitative strategies, including stat arb, equity MN and HFT.
In this role, you will be evaluating and understanding the inner workings of quantitative hedge funds and then producing in-depth research reports to explain their complex investment strategies to clients who are less familiar with systematic investing.
- Have prior experience (3-8 years) working in a similar role, either at a fund of funds, investment advisory, consulting firm, family office or endowment fund
- Have had exposure to clients and be happy to work with client interaction
- Strong attention to detail and analytical ability
- Good communication skills
- Experience in Excel, VBAs or Python