- Maximize best execution of orders as per Senior Traders and Portfolio Managers' instructions in an accurate and efficient manner;
- Perform cost effective trading execution across global equity markets using algorithmic strategies;
- Conduct pre and post-trades review and quantitative analysis such as Transaction Cost Analysis etc;
- Conduct trading performance evaluation with brokers on a regular basis;
- Monitor daily risks, trading system and positions in the portfolio.
- Work jointly with portfolio managers, various technology, operations and data teams within the firm.
Required Technical Qualification, Skills and Experience:
- Over 2 years of experiences as execution trader;
- Extensive knowledge on and understanding of market structure globally and execution trading strategies;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English; and
- Experience in C# / Python / SQL a plus.
Desired Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Self-directed, highly motivated, ability to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Attention to detail with logical thought process, superior time management and organizational skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to successfully engage and influence a broad range of individuals;
- Proven ability to work under pressure, manage and coordinate multiple streams of work simultaneously and effectively resolve issues and conflicts to ensure timely delivery;
- Proven, highly organized and disciplined project management skills;
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills and the ability to identify and manage project related risks and issues;
- Able to demonstrate knowledge and appreciation of system architecture and technology capabilities from both a tactical and strategic viewpoint; and
- Prior product knowledge in Equity Derivatives, Cash Equities, or similar products and/or detailed operational experience supporting the business preferred.