Quantitative Engineer - Hedge Fund
A global top hedge fund with AUM of over $20BN based in New York is looking for Quantitative Engineer to join their dynamic cross asset team. The firm has a phenomenal track record of success and is looking to significantly grow their team following impressive 2022 returns.
The role that they are looking to fill at the moment is a Quantitative Engineer on their investment team doing full cycle research, development, and implementation of trading tools and systems, directly alongside the researchers and traders. This team offers the ideal scenario for anyone who is looking for a challenging role that will expose them to a dynamic, high performance team environment. The ideal candidate is someone who is comfortable working on long term development and implementation projects for their systems.
Responsibilities will include:
- Research, development and implementation of quantitative models, data pipelines and analytical tools
- Interfacing regularly with traders and other researchers to understand their needs and implement improvements
- Management of long term projects covering research, data pipelining, data analytics and tool construction
- Daily interactions with senior strategy and decision makers
- Collaboration between team members in order to drive productivity and facilitate innovative ideas
Ideal candidates should possess:
- 1+ years of experience in a quantitative field
- Exceptional programming and quantitative skills (Python or C++)
- A desire to further understand and model global markets and economies
- Masters degree in a computational field, Ph.D preferred
- Drive to succeed and see results
If there is an interest, please click the APPLY NOW button below.