A Global Asset Manager, with over USD$250Bn AUM across multi asset, quantitative and alternative strategies, are looking for Quantitative Developer to join their Quantitative Data and Infrastructure team. They are headquartered in Singapore, but have over 25 years of presence, with global offices, and are consistently rated the top Asset Management Company in ASEAN region.
This quantitative developer will be responsible to build and maintain the data and related infrastructure, working as part of the Quantitative Strategies group within.
The Quantitative Developer (Data) will be responsible for...
- Build and maintain data infrastructure used by the Quant Strategists
- Automate and improve work flows and operations to increase productivity
- Source data internally and from external vendors
The Quantitative Developer (Data) should have the following requirements...
- 3+ years of strong working experience with python (or R)and SQL
- Experience with automating processes
- Design, create and maintain databases and stored procedures. Large volumes of data.
- Experience in cloud infrastructure is a plus
For further information about this position please apply below for this Quantitative Developer position in Singapore.